Skyknight Squadron Official Forum - WELCOME !

Match with [RS]

« Older   Newer »
[RS]Senyu
view post Posted on 5/5/2010, 16:10

Hello Sky9T,

Just stopping by to say hello and to see what server you guys want to use on Saturday.

Thanks,
[RS]Senyu

Moonknight
view post Posted on 6/5/2010, 19:23

hello

somme people can't make game working on usl server since new patch

i sent a message tuesday to lazarus to move the date ..but it appear its not possible? big problem for us

Moonknight
view post Posted on 6/5/2010, 20:37

no match for us this week end absolutly impossible, i try since tuesday to explain that nobody can come but look like nobody listen to us

[RS]Senyu
view post Posted on 6/5/2010, 21:12

OK, Let me see if I have this correct. Your guys are having problems getting into the USL servers. You cannot figure out what's causing it? and you've sent Laz a message on this and he has not got back to you on it either. I got a message from Dak asking if we can do the match on Sunday at the same time, and I'm not sure if some of our guys can make it due to them making other plans. Now your saying that you cannot make the match at all due to patch problems, correct.
This is getting too close to match time to make many changes, we cannot do the 15th as we have a CP match.

So what I need to know is, can you make the match or not. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Senyu

Dakster91
view post Posted on 7/5/2010, 12:25

we go for sunday 1900 in order to have at least 8 pilots..

soory for the trouble, we all had to shift plans for sathurday.

[RS]Senyu
view post Posted on 7/5/2010, 17:29

S! Dak,

I replied to you about this on the USL forums. Being as this is late in the week and our pilots were planning on Saturday night. I'm not sure that we can do Sunday. But I'll ask and see how many can make it. If we can't get enough pilots to change days then we cannot do Sunday.

Thanks,
[RS]Senyu

Dakster91
view post Posted on 7/5/2010, 17:55

right ok, see what u can do,
warbird send out an email for the people to come on sunday, otherwise u will fight vs 3 or 4 lol

[RS]Senyu
view post Posted on 7/5/2010, 18:30

I'll do what I can, but you might just have to go with what you can.

I'm trying

Senyu

Moonknight
view post Posted on 7/5/2010, 20:15

ok sunday for me

i hope barry will fix the patch problem we need to help him

tx

[RS]Senyu
view post Posted on 7/5/2010, 22:04

S! SKY9T,

Please refer to the USL boards on further discussions about this.
Also, can you please post the problem as to why you can't make it on Saturday on the USL liaison forum's and your request to move the date as well.

Thanks

Moonknight
view post Posted on 8/5/2010, 20:11

MESSAGE FROM LAZARUS

ok gents, lets take a realistic view of this.

I AM OF THE OPINION OF:
1. When 2 teams have each refuse to come to a agreement. Under normal circumstances, this type of event results in a 0 point for both teams.
2. A match negotiation is finalized only when it is booked on the calendar. If IT WAS booked and SKY canceled then the [RS] does not forfeit, SKY does. The negotiation thread is the "handshake", the calendar is the contract. If it was not booked then the teams have failed to negotiate a date.

The simple fact is this;
This forfeit will most likely cost SKY9T their playoff position which, to this point, they have kept secured. [RS] will not make the playoffs even with 4 point wins for rounds 6 and 7. This is not how we want any team to progress or fail.

Now book this damn match and play it through. I don't care if you have to wait until the off week, just do it.

My humble suggestion to the honorable commissioner Slim;
If this is not played through, I am of the opinion that both teams should get a zero.

This would mean that MAG will kick [RS]'s ass this year. You don't want that, do you?

cc:
Commissioner Slim
[RS]CeJay
[RS]Senyu
Skyknight_Moonknight
SKY9T_Dak

so i think its clear we have to do this match RS don'"t wnat to penalize us and this is a good and great thought

so i suggest we try to fix a date before playoff as lazarus suggested !

like this everyone will be back from their holiday, and those who have problem with the patch will be able to fix it, and i really hope this is the last time we change patch

SKY9T_Mik
view post Posted on 9/5/2010, 09:56

ok.. rgrt...! Thanks for this answer.

but one thing:

Dak, you should ASK us for the next date BEFORE you suggest it to the RS.

The 23.05. is the date when we will leave La ferté, but as an example, me, i planned to stay in france till the 24.05. .... :-(

Mik

Dakster91
view post Posted on 9/5/2010, 14:14

i asked for a couple of dates now..no worries

SKY9T_Mik
view post Posted on 10/5/2010, 09:56

ok.. thats sounds good... :-)

MOG_Sim50
view post Posted on 10/2/2011, 03:26

~S~ Sky9t Moonknight,,the match on USL against MOG ,,Saturday 12th Feb. 2011 any time between 18:00 hrs and 23:00 your pick
please post at USL forums or speak to OP Comissioner LuckySlim
MOG_Sim50
MissionOperationsGroup.net

14 replies since 5/5/2010, 16:10   202 views