Skyknight Squadron Official Forum - WELCOME !

*NOB* Mrcine IL-2 Squadron greets you

« Older   Newer »
*NOB*Dzou
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 22:36

Hello there,

My name is Džou, and i am a commander of Mrcine's IL2 Squadron. I have came here, on your forum, to ask you, if you are in the mood for a open pit match, and we hope that our two squadrons can cooperate and train together.

We have 8 active pilots, and some of them started flying a month ago, and there is a few of us who are really experienced in dogfighting on hyperlobby, so i think that our match would be a really interesting one :)

I am hoping for a fast reply

*NOB* Džou Sisohvat

P.S. I'm sorry if I posted this on the wrong place, i am in a bit of a hurry :woot:

SKY9T_Dak
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 23:47

hey man!

nice to see u up here lol
of course are we interested, for the moment e have a competition running called United Squadron League http://uslglobal.com/ great competition, u guys should shign up for next year. tomorrow we fly our last match but soon we would like to fly, train, and have fun together:)

u fellas got a forum? tell me about the squad u are in:) were u guys located and stuff:)

btw, my name is Dak, kinda of an admin around here lol, active as teamleader, head of training, and ass kicker lol

*NOB*Dzou
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 01:13

yes i know about usl. i even flew, in closed pit competition, but then i had a little argue with my team, so i quitted and revived mrcine...
its a long story, for some another time. now the important info :)

we are all from croatia, and mrcine are one of croatian clans with the longest tradition (6 years). i am not a clan leader, just a squad leader, because in our clan 60 people play several different games like il2, arma II, COD 4...
our forum is located at
CODE
www.mrcine.org/forumi

at the start you will have restricted access, but i will talk with forum admin if he can give you full access, so our SKY9T friends can spam our squadron forum ^^
anyway, communication shouldn't be a problem because, even with restricted access you are able to start threads in international visitors section. for the start that should be enough.

at the moment, we have 8 pilots, and we are relatively young squadron, but guys are very eager to learn, and thats why i am trying to get them best squadron to train with.

if you want more info my msn is [email protected]

Edited by *NOB*Dzou - 30/5/2010, 02:30

SKY9T_Warbird
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 10:35

Great guys that you want to fly squad matches, good for the flying skills and we are into squad matches also.
But like Dak says first we have to finish the USL and after that we will fly against you guys.

We keep in contact and see you guys around in HL

regards

*NOB*Dzou
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 12:56

great. what about banner exchange? we would like to have your squadron logo on our webpage header, so people can recognise our friendship with you :D

view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 13:03

***SKYKNIGHT-ADMIN*** Gaetano Benvenuto

Group:
Administrator
<<Italien, mais né en + Suisse + born in Swiss but pure Italian>>

Step by step.. my friend!

For any question about graphic.. or design, i'm the responsible..

after our Match (USL) we ll to come to you.. thx for have patience.

PS: All the squad are now concentrate for finish the Match (FINALE) thx for understand.

Best regards

Mad
PRESIDENT OF SKYKNIGHT SQUADRON

Web Contacts  Top
SKY9T_Dak
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 13:05

lol

we can hang out sometime in Hyperlobby, what time are u fellas on?

*NOB*Dzou
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 14:45

we are usually on from 20 to 22 (GMT+1)... When school finishes to most of our members we expand that to 23 - 1 in the morning.

We have trainings on Sundays and Wednesday, so these are the days we are most active...

Soon we shall be opening our own server. so we will be on even more :D

SKY9T_Dak
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 23:17

ok i will come in and fly soon with all of u

*NOB*Dzou
view post Posted on 31/5/2010, 20:27

kay... we'll be on every evening for next few days :)

view post Posted on 1/6/2010, 11:53

Group:
Administrator

me to! ll be there.

Web Contacts  Top
*NOB*Dzou
view post Posted on 27/11/2010, 14:10

greetings from rainy Croatia...
I am posting here so i wouldn't be blamed for double posting or something :D

Anyway, i am here to challenge you for a match. Our squadron had some difficulties lately, and now we have some new members so I would like to give them a chance to see how the really good dogfight looks like.
If you want I can give you some of my contacts (MSN/XFire) so we can arrange this more easily.
If you want, we can also arrange this through your, or our forum ( www.mrcine.org/boards - don't worry because it is in croatian, there is International Visitors section where you can post all of your questions or something)

Hoping For a fast reply

Leader of the *NOB* Mrcine squadron

Džou Sisohvat

SKY9T_Mik
view post Posted on 29/11/2010, 17:12

Hello to croatia ! :D

Thanks for asking us for a match.

Sure, we will be pleased to fly against you(r) boys !

Because I have a lot of work these days it would be easier to make an appoitment by talking to SKY9t_Coco ! He is online more often than me.

Looking forward to play against you !

~S~ SKY9T_Mik

*NOB*Dzou
view post Posted on 1/12/2010, 20:30

okay than :D

Glad to hear it
Should i contact him through PM, or he will respond here?

If you want to contact me in a more "live" way, than posting here, my contacts are:
MSN Messenger: [email protected]
XFire: vegeta020

view post Posted on 1/12/2010, 21:13

Group:
Administrator

Thx for the invitation!

We give you soon a answer (Date and how many pilots are available!

Best regards

Mad, THE PRESIDENT OF SKYKNIGHT

Web Contacts  Top
51 replies since 29/5/2010, 22:36   562 views