Skyknight Squadron Official Forum - WELCOME !

Hy from =VARP=Regiment

« Older   Newer »
=VARP=Klingon
view post Posted on 14/12/2011, 08:52

Hi guys!
I didnt know where to post so i posting here..
Some of you may know me,i am XO of =VARP=Squad(regiment)!We are almost all from Croatia,and we fly Closed pit,ful real.If some of you dont know we took 3th place in USL this year in a closed pit competition.We have 10 squad in tournament and we miss finale for a couple of points..:(
What i vants to propose is to exchange expirience together,sometime to fly if you interested in close pit,maybe train ,and in time to become a frendly squad or something..We ar frendly with CRO_squad,and couple of the best squads in il2..
Everione is free to visit our web: here

We exist almost 3 years from now and we growt every day in all meanings!We at the moment playing SEOW against 69.GIAP squad in KUBAN map and we are close to win this in a record time(like BLUE team)
everything what you wants to know ,you may ask me ,ani be glad to answer all question..please be fre to join our forum and if you wants to start some friendship we are there
Salut!
=VARP=Klingon
XO,Liason of =VARP=Regiment

Edited by SKY9T_mad - 15/12/2011, 16:25

view post Posted on 14/12/2011, 14:45

***SKYKNIGHT-ADMIN***

Group:
Administrator

Hi Klingon,
We accept your proposition.
We are also friends with the CRO
It will be beneficial for everybody to exchange our experiences

=VARP=Klingon
view post Posted on 14/12/2011, 14:56

Great!
It will be nice to some of you join our forum also....

=VARP=Klingon
view post Posted on 14/12/2011, 20:28

Well i hope that we will met and agree some dogfight match,maybe train something together and etc..??

view post Posted on 15/12/2011, 16:30

***SKYKNIGHT-ADMIN*** Gaetano Benvenuto

Group:
Administrator
<<Italien, mais né en + Suisse + born in Swiss but pure Italian>>

Hi,

if the Match are after the December, i'm in!

(now is time for Snowscoot)

Web Contacts  Top
=VARP=Klingon
view post Posted on 16/12/2011, 12:55

Yup i hope after New Year!Enyone vants to visit our Forum and to registrate there so we can be in contacts?I hope that we can cooperate together?

=VARP=Klingon
view post Posted on 24/12/2011, 10:39

I see that no one is interest for nothing,even you didnt try to join our web/server and to start with some gathering...So...Marry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Edited by =VARP=Klingon - 24/12/2011, 12:55

view post Posted on 11/1/2012, 15:49

***SKYKNIGHT-ADMIN***

Group:
Administrator

Hi M8,
all the squadron joins has I to wish you one very happy New Year 2012
i'm registred on your Forum
BB
SKY9T_Coco

=VARP=Klingon
view post Posted on 11/1/2012, 16:17

Yes i see that..i hope that w will now start to know each other a little bit?
Please post some thinkong about further together envolving in some matches ,etc..(on our forum)So i can place some posting here....

Edited by =VARP=Klingon - 11/1/2012, 20:47

SKY9T_Penn
view post Posted on 13/1/2012, 10:17

HI !

Some feedback on yesterday 1st talks on VARP squad Forum about future flights:

We are going to prepare some matches against the VARP Squad ; this is a good oportunity to challenge each squad versus the other.

The main target is to enhance friendship,skill,experience threw these matches ;

VARP Squad is use to fly in full closed pit ; I already met them on hyperlobby at battle of Brittain 's server.

VARP Squad is flying under HSFX mod .This could be a good opportunity to try it if possible.

As they're flying on "battle of brittain"'s room , they also use the UP03 mod..

Sheduled time for flying will be from 9.30 pm to 1.00 am ; of course , matches that could bring us late will be made at the end of the week!!

It would be nice if we could get 8/10 volunteers for training with VARP & for flying the matches v VARP squad.

I'll be back on VARP forum this evening for more .. All question from the SKY9T members is welcome ; also , feel free to register on VARP forum (link given above on VARP Klingon message).

Un retour d'info concernant les premiers élements d'echange réalisés hier sur le forum des VARP (en chat direct avec eux):

Il s'agit de donner suite à a proposition des VARP de nous mesurer entre nos 2 équipes avec pour objectif de developper l'esprit d'amitié,d'echange de nos expériences respectives, et d'amélioration des performances de chacun.. mais surtout en s'amusant !!

Les VARP jouent en cockpit fermé (full real); iL volent sous HSFX & nous recommandent ce mod (voir ce qui est faisable à notre niveau) ;
néanmoins ils volent aussi en UP03 ;

je les ai rencontrés sur hyperlobby /batlle of brittain que beaucoup d'entre nous connnaissent. c'est donc le type de jeu correspondant à ce qui nous attend en match; après reste à voir les avions & les cartes utilisées /proposées.

Les horaires de jeu prévus vont de 21h30 à 1h00 (plage max) ; pour les match qui seraient suceptible d'atteindre cette limite tardive , ce sera uniquement en fin de semaine .

Nous proposons des entrainements communs en semaine sur des plages horaires plus raisonnables

Il nous faut 8/10 volontaires pour ces matches;

Je retourne sur le forum VARP ce vendredi soir pour complément ; si vous avez des questions , elles sont les bienvenues; N'hesitez pas non plus à visiter le forum des VARP et vous y enregistrer (lien dispo dans le message de VARP Klingon ce-avant)

=VARP=Klingon
view post Posted on 13/1/2012, 13:40

Thnx for registering on our forum!this is nice gesture and i invita all of you to registrate on our forum!This is a great begining for new friendship...
and to start training and do some matches..

=VARP=Klingon
view post Posted on 13/1/2012, 15:04

This is new theme/post on our forum to continue our talk..... I move it to this thread:

http://2ndvarp.net/showthread.php?1919-VAR...p=8365#post8365

Edited by =VARP=Klingon - 13/1/2012, 15:35

=VARP=Vjeran
view post Posted on 13/1/2012, 16:19

Hi from me also :D

view post Posted on 13/1/2012, 22:25

***SKYKNIGHT-ADMIN*** Gaetano Benvenuto

Group:
Administrator
<<Italien, mais né en + Suisse + born in Swiss but pure Italian>>

I greet you, pilots them of the squadron VARP! .. you are welcome!

Best Regards
MAD

Web Contacts  Top
=VARP=Klingon
view post Posted on 14/1/2012, 11:13

Thank you!You all are alse welcome to our forum so be free and registrate...
If someone need help to instalate HSFX instalation of the game bee free to ask me an i will help!Becouse we all use HSFX mod and it is more advanced and better then UP3 ...

48 replies since 14/12/2011, 08:52   679 views